Running a successful business and being a full-time, 24/7 mom present unique challenges.
To help mom entrepreneurs effectively run their households and live their best life possible, all while operating a business, the Catalyst Center for Business and Entrepreneurship presents the Fourth Annual MOMpreneur Event.
Hosted Friday, Sept. 20, in the new I2C building on the UAH campus, MOMpreneur is designed to help business-minded moms connect and provide the resources to help small businesses grow. This day-long event features a wide assortment of presenters and panelists who will provide valuable insight, experience, and tools to help business owners shine.
Empowerment, encouragement, and education are just a few of the things that mom entrepreneurs will take away from this event. This is the event for you if you are:
- Looking to gain inspiration and rediscover your “why?”
- Wanting to refocus your goals and learn how to manage time to achieve those goals
- Seeking to learn about technologies that will help you work smarter not harder
- Committed to finding tools to help you manage and grow your business successfully
- Eager to find time for yourself, to better focus on personal and business needs
- Hoping to connect with like-minded mom entrepreneurs to share resources and business opportunities
In addition to breakout sessions addressing topics such as Business Relationship Building, Branding and Brand Management, Time tracking and Project Management, Goal Oriented Content Strategy, and Social Media, there will be guest speakers and a “Successful Moms in Business” Panel featuring:
- Toni Eberhart – Strategic Communications Specialist at Mazda Toyota Manufacturing US and Urban Engine Board Member
- Amanda Howard – Founder and CEO of Amanda Howard Sotheby’s International Realty
- Dawn Pumpelly – Editor and Owner of “The Scout Guide – Huntsville”
- Amber Gray – Owner, Gray Salon
- Sonia Robinson – Executive Director of BIO Alabama and President of Dash Consulting, LLC
The afternoon will be capped by the “Happiest of Hours,” a networking happy hour where mom entrepreneurs can become better acquainted and discuss the takeaways of the day.
If you’re a mom trying to manage your home life and business venture, don’t miss this. For information and registration: http://catalystcenter.org.
The Catalyst is a 501-C-3 nonprofit and serves as a driver for economic growth and job creation in the Huntsville area.