The South Huntsville Main Business Association is hosting an online town hall meeting at 10 a.m. Friday for restaurant and retail business owners regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.
– City leaders on the latest recommendations and best practices for protecting staff and customers
– How to transition businesses online by offering curbside or delivery service
– Ideas on how to engage customer-base online
– Questions answered by local HR professionals and the Alabama Department of Labor
– Local resources to help during this transition.
Registration is 9:45 a.m. (Central) at Zoom – https://zoom.us/meeting/
After registering, participants will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.